The applications forms for all the programmes shall be obtained from the college office, either in person or by post, by paying the prescribed fee. The application form may also be downloaded from the college website and submitted, either in person or by post, along with a DD for the prescribed cost of the application.
For PG programmes, the filled-in application form, along with xerox copies of the following documents should be submitted within 10 days of the publication of the UG Examination results of the Bharathidasan University.
- A student should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent recognized by the University.
- Maths & Science group students may also join B.B.A., & B.Com., B.Com(CA) degree courses.
- For joining B.Sc., (CS), B.C.A.,& B.Sc (S.D)., B.Sc.(Mathematics) a student should have studied Mathematics at higher secondary level.
- For joining B.Sc., (Bio-Tech)., B.Sc.,(Chemistry) a student should have studied Biology at higher secondary level.
- Pass in UG Degree in the concerned discipline is preferred for admission to PG degree.
Candidates should enclose the attested copies of the following certificates with their application.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- XII Mark Sheet for UG degree.
- Mark Sheet, Provisional Certificate of UG Degree for admission to PG Degree.
- 3 passport size photographs of the Student.
- Certificates showing proficiency in Extra curricular activities.
Application and prospectus can be obtained from the college in person, paying Rs.30/- for UG Degree & Rs.50/- for PG Degree either in cash or a crossed DD drawn in favour of "MASS College of Arts & Science" payable at Kumbakonam.( By Post UG Degree Rs. 45/- PG Degree Rs.65/-).
The Completed application form should be directly sent to :-
MASS College of Arts & Science
Chennai Salai, Kallapuliyur Village