1. All application for leave with details regarding the period and the reason for leave should be submitted to the principal in the prescribed format at least a day in advance.
2. Students are not permitted to avail leave without producing a leave letter in advance.
3. Attendance during the camp and intensive teaching practice is compulsory and no leave will be granted during these periods.
If the leave is applied on health grounds, certificate from registered medical practitioner should be produced along with the application for leave.
4. Student teacher who wants to avail scholarship of different kinds should have more than 90% of attendance.
5. A student teacher who remains absent without applying for leave for five continuous working days is liable to be removed from the roll of the college.
1. Parents are expected to co-operate to implement the college rules and regulations, to maintain discipline and for assuring good progresses of their wards.
2. Parents are expected to monitor the students daily academic work and attitude at home and report to the college.