To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the Institute
and between the Alumni themselves. To encourage, promote and facilitate education, research and other activities of
Our alumni association functions regularly well. Old students are invited to give guidelines to the present students.
A contact meeting is arranged every year in the beginning of the academic year. Our placement cell is rendering
benevolent service to the cause of old students. More than 100 members are in our association. our member are working in
government colleges, schools and private concern.This college has an alumni association since 2007.
- To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the Institute and members of the association to help people connect with each other.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active interest and participate in the work and progress of the
Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To establish, maintain, control and manage Chapters of the Association in India and Abroad as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
- To help the alumni with their technical problems through involvement (voluntary or otherwise) of other alumni and faculty of the institute.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To accept grants or money, equipment, land, buildings, donations, gifts, subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promote and further the objectives of the Association.
To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the Institute and its Alumni.