Sharp minds are at work at the School of Commerce, where students learn the latest trends in business, commerce and entrepreneurship.
The faculty's enthusiasm to impart quality education is reflected in the student's inclination for perfection. The scholarly faculty team guides students
at every step, motivating them to become worthy managers and administrators in the field. They engage in various forums to constantly upgrade their
own skills and to ensure the students are well prepared to succeed.
The three year UG degree program and the two year PG degree program lay stress on vital subjects like accounting, taxation, computer application,
banking, managerial economics, business law, e - commerce, e - banking, statistics and tally. Aside from the general three year B.Com degree, the
department also offers the degree in specialized areas such as Corporate Secretaryship, Bank Management, Marketing Management and Accounting
|1|| Mr. Arivarasan N|| M.Com., M.phil.,SET.,Ph.D.,|| HOD i/c[B]|
|2|| Mrs. Durgadevi K|| M.B.A., M.Phil.,|| HOD i/c[A]|
|3|| Mr. Murugaiya P|| M.Com.,M.Phil.,MBA.,B.Ed.,|| Assistant Professor|
|4|| Mr. Venkatesh M|| M.Com.,MBA.,M.Phil.,|| Assistant Professor|
|5|| Mr. Krishnan G|| MBA., M.Phil.,|| HOD [B.Com-CA]|
|6|| Mrs. Mahalakshmi C|| M.Com,M.Phil.|| Assistant Professor|
| B.Com., (Computer Application)
|| *M.Com., (Commerce)
| B.Com., (Commerce)
- A comfortable and spacious seating arrangement provides a complete academic atmosphere.
- Experience & Dedicated Teaching Staff.
- Soft Skill Development Class
- Spoken English Class
- All the departmental books would be available in the Library for ready reference.
- Seminar & Workshop Conducted.
- To provide a facility to students to apply online for scholarship through Institution.
- Nature Environment & Purified Drinking Water
- Canteen variety of hygienic food & snack items are served at a nominal rate